Remove duplicate files and recover disk space
- Easy to use
- Fast scanning
- Not many options to filter files
- No built-in previewing
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder you can make sure there are no duplicate files on your computer. Having duplicate files on the computer is not only a waste of disk storage and system resources, but can also make things confusing when working on them.
With Auslogics Duplicate File Finder you can easily scan the selected folders or drives and shows a list with all the duplicate files it finds, leaving to you the decision about which one to delete, and which one to keep.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder features a clear, simple interface that takes you step by step through the analysis and deletion process. It's also surprisingly quick at scanning the hard drive.
On the downside, the criteria used in Auslogics Duplicate File Finder to select which files should be considered as duplicates are not very flexible – as an example, you can't filter file by extension, only by certain prefixed types – and once you get the list, you need third-party apps to preview the files.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder cleans your hard drive of duplicate files and recovers precious disk space in just three easy steps..
- Implemented search conditions selection wizard, which provides a more convenient and visual way of setting parameters for accurate duplicates search.
- Added free space availability check before creating Rescue Center backups. If there is not enough free space on a disk, user has the option to abort the operation or proceed without creating a backup.
- Fixed memory leaks, optimized code and algorithms, which improved the speed of practically every tool in the program.
- All modules that work with hard drives were optimized to correctly process large data volumes, namely the Rescue Center will now correctly create and restore backups larger than 2 GB.
- Made numerous corrections to language files.
- Made numerous changes to modules’ interface to make them more convenient and easier to work with.
- Improved reports and operation results display in response to user feedback. Now this information is easier to understand.
- Added partial Windows 8 compatibility. Full compatibility will be implemented in BoostSpeed version 5.4
- Corrected all known bugs.
- Corrected installer errors, optimized program installation and uninstallation.